Services for individuals

Going Overseas

ENIC - NARIC Network

If you are thinking of working or studying outside the UK it is worthwhile contacting the local ENIC-NARIC office. They will be able to advise you on the recognition processes and procedures.


The UK’s National Europass Centre removing barriers to help those wishing to work and study in Europe.

Centre for Professional Qualifications

The Centre for Professional Qualifications (CPQ) provides information and advice on professional mobility internationally. The CPQ also houses the Assistance Centre for Directive 2013/55/EU, which modifies Directive 2005/36/EC. The Assistance Centre provides guidance on seeking professional recognition within the EU, EEA and Switzerland.

National Contact Point for ECVET

The National Contact Point for England, improving the mobility of those holding vocational qualification across Europe.

Certificate of Experience

The Certificate of Experience supports EU citizens with UK work experience to practice their trade in Europe. If you have professional experience in the UK and wish to pursue your profession in another EU Member State, you may require the Certificate of Experience. For full details about the content and use of the Certificate of Experience, please visit the Certificate of Experience Website.