All our services, including our statements for individual customers, and Member Enquiries, are running well, despite continuing COVID restrictions. PDF e-statements are being issued instead of paper statements. For Fast Track services only, both paper and PDF e-statements are being issued. More:


Construction Sector Services

Statement of Comparability for Construction Skills

Check which service you need here.

Helps you apply for a CSCS, LISS or JIB-PMES card. For the construction, land-based industry and plumbing sectors only.

You need this service if you want to use your overseas qualifications to obtain:

  • A Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS) card from CSCS
  • A CSCS card from the Joint Industry Board for Plumbing and Mechanical Engineering Services in England and Wales (JIB-PMES)
  • A CSCS card from the Land-based Industry Skills Scheme (LISS)

If you are applying for a CSCS card through an organisation other than CSCS, LISS or JIB-PMES, eg ECS, you may not need this service. You can check online the requirements for each CSCS partner scheme card.

If you work in the construction industry but do not need a CSCS card, you may just need confirmation of the overall level of your studies. The UK NARIC Statement of Comparability can help with this.

If you are applying for a CSCS, LISS or JIB-PMES card, click next for more information.