Our vision is for UK NARIC to be the acknowledged global leader in the international qualifications and skills recognition arena.
UK NARIC, an independent agency, provides a high quality, comprehensive information service on global qualifications and skills world-wide in order to meet the needs of a wide range of clients.
Our mission is to be the preferred source of expert advice on the comparability of qualifications and skills internationally, building on our established knowledge and experience of education systems across the world and our comprehensive and sophisticated data.
We are committed to ensuring the fullest possible customer satisfaction and to making a major contribution to international best practice in the domain of qualification recognition.
UK NARIC develops world-leading products and information services in the field of international education. The organisation’s main achievements are in four distinct areas:
UK NARIC takes pride in its proven track record in providing Governments with a high quality, public service which offers authoritative advice on the international comparability of qualifications and skills. Our clients include Government departments, education institutions at all levels and graduate recruiters across the world.
UK NARIC provides fully comprehensive datasets on global qualifications and skills, and has created the unique and world-leading series of International Comparisons.
Our multinational team possess a unique blend of skills and knowledge, including professional expertise in education systems and qualifications, extensive and effective project management experience, creative and innovative thinking and care and attention to the needs of our clients.
Innovative use of Technology
UK NARIC aspires to develop unique and innovative platforms through which organisations can access a world-leading source of data on global qualifications and skills.
To support its Vision Statement, UK NARIC has six central strategic objectives:
- To operate a high quality, effective and efficient public service, supported by continuous improvement strategies
- To provide advanced data to our clients integral to recruitment strategies and enrolment processes
- To become the acknowledged global market leader in providing comprehensive and fully up to date information on education and training systems
- To expand its client membership services into new markets globally
- To provide expertise and experience to world regions operating in an increasingly global market for qualifications and skills
- To make a major contribution to international best practices.
At the centre of UK NARIC organisational culture are core values. These are:
- We provide effective and efficient management of information services
- We offer professional knowledge and expertise on international education systems
- We promote accurate and fair recognition of skills and competences
- We produce world-leading knowledge banks and datasets central to our professional judgement
- We develop innovative and creative solutions to emerging client needs
- We understand the barriers that exist in labour, academic and professional mobility and seek to ensure that qualifications are better understood
- We are committed to providing the best possible customer experiences for all our clients